NCSoft MMO Wildstar is now available for pre-purchase, according to the publisher.
Players who pre-order now will receive a bunch of exclusive access and bonus goodies ahead of the game's launch on June 3.
As well as access to "several closed and open beta events" pre-order players will also receive:
- Early game access beginning May 31, three days prior to launch
- An exclusive Rocket House
- A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points
- A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory
- The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch
Says Jeremy Gaffney, executive producer at developer Carbine Studios, "WildStar is a brand new IP and new universe that has attracted more than 1.4 million beta signups already, so it seems like other gamers are also eager for something new and different in the MMO space."
Wildstar will launch on PC on June 3 and is distributed in Australia and New Zealand by QVS.