Nintendo aren't changing what's been working well for them for some time, planning a new experiential tour for the Wii U.
Unlike previously, however, it won't be showcasing the game in the middle of shopping centres, but travelling with full-on pop-up Wii U Experience Stores.
Consumers will no doubt be eagerly lining up to try the new titles pre-release when the tour kicks off on Monday 5th November.
The tour will go to:
- VIC - 352 Princes Highway, Fountain Gate - 5th-9th November
- NSW - Sydney Plaza, George Street Entrance - 5th-9th November
- QLD - Pacific Fair, Outdoor site Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach - 12th-17th November
- QLD - King George's Square, (Area 2) Ann Street, Brisbane - 18th-23rd November
- WA - Perth Cultural Centre, Roe, Beaufort, Francis and William Streets - 5th-11th November
- SA - Gawler Canopy, Cnr King William Street & Rundle Mall, Adelaide - 24th-29th November
The full list of opening times is available on the Nintendo Australia web site.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page:http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register