The first part of the AUD$20 million federal funding package for videogames has been confirmed for established developers.
This part of the fund, called the Enterprise program, began with distributing AUD$6 million to Australian developers which were able to demonstrate a clear business plan and an established track record.
The recipients are:
- Defiant Development - Morgan Jaffit, Dan Treble
- OOD Games - Ben Marsh, Terry O'Donoghue, David O'Donoghue
- Soap Creative - Ashley Ringrose, Ben Eldridge
- Tantalus Media - Tom Crago
- Tin Man Games - Ben Britten Smith, Neil Rennison
- Torus Games - Bill McIntosh
- Twiitch - Steven Spagnolo, Shane Stevens
- Uppercut Games - Andrew James, Ryan Lancaster, Ed Orman
- The Voxel Agents - Simon Joslin, Matthew Clark
- Wicked Witch Software - Daniel Visser