At 24:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time tonight (midnight), Nintendo fans will be able to tune in to Wii U Direct.
It would appear that this week is all about Presidents giving speeches, but this one will be from Nintendo President Satoru Iwata and will be less about a vision for democracy and more about the first major wave of post-launch titles for the Wii U.
Australian and New Zealand residents can tune in at the following times to get the news at the moment it drops:
- 22:00, 23rd January (WST) - Western Australia
- 23:30, 23rd January (ACST) - Northern Territory
- 24:00, 23rd January (AEST) - Queensland
- 00:30, 24th January (ACDT) - South Australia
- 01:00, 24th January (ADST) - Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, ACT
- 03:00, 24th January (NZDT) - New Zealand