The categories and selection process for the 2013 MCV Pacific Awards have been decided.
MCV will assemble a panel of 75 industry professionals from publishing, retail, media, and distribution to decide on which Australian and New Zealand companies, brands and individuals will be acknowledged as the best in their category this year.
Nominees in each category will be determined by MCV Pacific's readers next month.
The full list of categories for the MCV Pacific Awards 2013, presented by the iGEA, is as follows:
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- PR Campaign of the Year
- Best Single Brand Engagement
- Sales Team of the Year
- Peripherals & Accessories Brand of the Year
- Publisher of the Year
- Distributor of the Year
- Media Agency of the Year
- Retailer of the Year
- Online Retailer of the Year
- Digital Retailer of the Year
- Star Store
- Journalist of the Year
- Media Outlet of the Year - Print
- Media Outlet of the Year - Online
- Media Outlet of the Year - Video
Special awards and recognitions will also be announced soon.
A separate MCV initiative will honour the year's best development and tertiary education talent to be announced later in 2013.
Stay tuned for the voting to open this April...