GeekBomb, the vlogging / blogging duo of Rae Johnston and Maude Garrett, is presenting a panel of successful women in gaming.
A selection of women from various sections of the industry is being brought together as a way to encourage positive role models and discuss potential issues women may face while pursuing a career in gaming.
Panel members will include:
- Janet Carr: Series creator of ABC's Good Game
- Stephanie Bendixsen: Co-host of said show
- Rebecca Fernandez: CMO of Wollongong-based Indie developer Convict Interactive
- Tash Richards: Creator and editor-in-chief of SaveGameOnline
- Kirsty Sculler: Games lecturer
- Snezana Stojanovska: Regional PR manager for Asia at EA
The panel is set to take place at the community hall at EBX at 12pm on 5th October.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register