The results are in for Q3 this year (ending in week 39), and Blizzard has beaten out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for pole position.
Below are the NPD Group Top Ten charts by number of units sold, covering all platforms (new sales only) and inclusive of Collectors' Editions, GOTY editions, bundles etc.
- Diablo III - Blizzard
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Activision
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Activision
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Bethesda
- Mass Effect 3 - EA
- Battlefield 3 - EA
- Borderlands 2 - 2K Games
- FIFA 13 - EA
- Batman: Arkham City - Warner Bros
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - Activision
Thanks to NPD Group for the data.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page:http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register