Rumours of a Game of the Year Edition of Borderlands 2 weren't unfounded, as 2K Games confirmed today.
It'll be hitting in Australia and New Zealand on 11th October, and will of course come with all the content made available via the Season Pass as well as the core game.
There's been a lot of post-release content for Borderlands 2, so to summarise, here's the list:
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
So yeah, it's not small. It'll be hitting retail on PC for AUD$79.95 and PS3 and 360 for AUD$89.95.