Competition is at breaking point for next Tuesday's big day, assuming of course the world neglects to end on Friday.
Here are some of the top bundles kicking around retail at the moment:
- EB Games is selling a 500Gb PS3 with 2 controllers, the Grand Theft Auto IV trilogy, Driver: San Francisco and God of War III for AUD$398.
- JB HiFi has a 12Gb PS3 with a bonus HDMI cable, plus Batman: Arkham Asylum and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit for AUD$269.
- Harvey Norman has a 320Gb PS3 with a PlayTV and Assassin's Creed: Revelations for AUD$388.
- Target is offering Driver: San Francisco with a 12Gb PS3 for AUD$249.
- Skillpoint Games is going the Move route, bunding a Move Starter Kit and Sports Champions 2 with a 12Gb console for AUD$361.
- EB Games is offering up a 250Gb 360 with a heaset and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Forza Motorsports 4, the Grand Theft Auto IV trilogy and Halo: Anniversary Edition for AUD$299.
- JB HiFi is stocking a 250Gb console with an HDMI cable, one month's Xbox Live Gold Subscription plus Forza Motorsport 4, Batman: Arkham Asylum and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for AUD$299.
- Harvey Norman has a Kinect offering of the 4Gb console, a Kinect, Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for AUD$318 OR a 250Gb console with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Forza Motorsport 4, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim plus a one month XBox Live Subscription for AUD$328.
- Big W has a simple 4Gb console, Kinect and Kinect Adventures bundle going for AUD$288.
- Target are also hitting Kinect, doing a 4Gb console with Kinect, plus Disneyland Adventures and Kinect Adventures with an Xbox Live One Month Subscription for AUD$279.