No surprises that Call of Duty has taken the top spot, but here are the full top ten charts for software in Australia from NPD Group...
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Activision
- Assassin's Creed III - Ubisoft
- Halo 4 - Microsoft
- FIFA 13 - EA
- Skylanders: Giants - Activision
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Activision
- Diablo III - Blizzard Entertainment
- Borderlands 2 - 2K Games
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Bethesda
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Activision
The above numbers include Collector's Editions, Game of the Year Editions, and bundles, exclusing hardware bundles. They represent physical sales from retail stores.