Another new IP, Of Orcs and Men, launched last week, and is worth giving a brief run down as an original entry into the RPG canon.
- The game is a fantasy RPG for PC.
- It was jointly developed by Cyanide Studios & Spiders, who have developed games like Game of Thrones & The Testament of Sherlock Holmes.
- There is around 20 hours of gameplay.
- Play as both Arkail, an Orc, and Stux, a Goblin.
- It's set in a dark and mature fantasy world, where the Empire of Men persecute and enslave the green skinned orcs and goblins.
- This is not a sequel to John Steinbeck’s 1937 novella, Of Mice & Men
- Uses an evolution system to enhance skills in areas such as Combat, Stealth and Dialogue.
- The Wall is what separates the Empire of Men and the Orc territories
- Uses an Active Pause function allowing you to plan multiple actions in advance, & cancel them if a situation changes
- Your ultimate mission: Kill the Emperor!!!
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register