It all kicks off tomorrow, so let's take a quick look at the rundown of things to expect from this year's EB EXPO at the Sydney Showgrounds.
- The event takes place from the 4th-6th October at the Sydney Showgrounds, the same venue as last year.
- This will be the first time the Australian gaming public can get hands on with both the Xbox One and the Playstation 4.
- The exhibition hall will once again be the centre of attention, with most major publishers showing up in force just before the Christmas retail rush begins.
- EB Live will be bigger and better than ever, sporting a five story screen on which to enjoy presentations from the show's various international guests.
- The Community Hub has been expanded and will be a much bigger attraction this year, with countless panels, presentations and discussions.
- Good Game will return with their line-creating ability turned up to 11 for signings with Bajo and Hex.
- Home Grown Gaming will once again be touted by the show with its own section, this time part of the main event and not in its own separate section.
- There will be a giant pirate ship ride on site.
- Laser skirmish is set to take place.
- Sunday will be the family day.