Now we look over the anthology of Doom which is out now, sporting a bolstered Doom 3 and both of the original shooter pioneers.
- Features remastered versions of Doom 3 and add-on pack The Ressurection of Evil.
- 8 all-new missions in a new mini-campaign called The Lost Mission.
- Developed by id Software, legendary creators of Wolfenstein, Doom and Quake.
- The pack Doom's debut on Playstation
- Contains Doom and Doom 2, the first time there's been a collection of the whole franchise.
- The controls for all games have been fine-tuned as they're brought across to console.
- Beefed up 3D visuals and support across all formats, plus 5.1 surround sound.
- Armour-mounted flashlight! No longer must you choose between seeing what's killing you and killing what you can't see (the bugbear of Doom 3 gamers of old).
- Doom has one of the most respected holds on being the forebear of the first-person shooter genre of any FPS franchise.
- It's a high value pack, going for only AUD$39.95 or NZD$59.95 on PC or AUD$59.95 or NZD$79.95 on PS3 and 360.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register