|Position:||Project Manager – Twitch.TV, Creators and Esports|
|Location:||Australia - Sydney|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, March 28th 2017|
If you have a passion for the video games and esports industries & think you can produce anything – this is the job for you.
Showdown who looks after Twitch in Australia is looking for a Project Manager for the Custom content team. This key role partners with the Production, Technology, Marketing and the Sales team in the creation, development and/or production of brand marketing 360 experiences. On a daily basis we creatively craft live stream broadcasts, video, events and eSports, effectively, and entertainingly into marketing experiences.
The role is integral to bringing all pieces in a timely, organized, considerate and professional manner. This position requires someone who has a strong understanding of the creative process, as well as the technical process and how the two intersect. Candidate is a self-starter, fanatically organized, detail-oriented and tenacious. You’ll also brainstorm with Showdown’s talented sales and product teams to propose and manage new materials that extend Twitch and Showdown to appeal to clients, and employ new trends and technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define and assess project requirements, day-to-day brand campaign creative management, individual project and master calendaring, and inter- and intra-department communication
- Ability to shine under pressure, creating on-the-fly changes to meet tight deadlines
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Creative, Ad Solutions, Video Producers, Art freelancers, Designers, and other internal and external groups to create high quality design, video and rich media materials
- You will source suppliers and partners to deliver campaigns
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but able to find ways of producing it that does not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Projects will include both video and rich media projects, with a focus on broadcast stream, advertising and social campaign materials that both inspire and inform
WHAT TO BRING
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal and written format
- Strong project management principles
- Gracefully giving and receiving constructive and honest feedback on all creative projects
- At least 6 years experience producing design, video and html5 - based marketing creative
- Willingness to adapt is essential
- A current knowledge of rich media, video technology and video entertainment that can be applied to the Twitch experience.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- A critical eye in terms of aesthetics and video production
- An ability and love of learning and innovating is essential
- Technically savvy, a whiz at figuring out solutions on the fly to tricky issues
- Knowledge of Twitch
- Knowledge of eSports
- Live TV production background
- Event experience
- Social media background
- Comfortable working with team members that use Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Motion, ProTools, Soundtrack Pro or SoundBooth,
- Knowledge of both Macintosh and PC platforms, and the ability to work in and prepare files for both platforms
- At least 6- years specifically in a professional advertising/agency/marketing environment