|Position:||Account Manager / Senior Account Manager|
|Employer:||Double Jump Communications|
|Location:||Australia - Sydney|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, April 11th 2017|
Double Jump Communications is a games, technology and pop culture specialist PR and marketing agency, with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. We are led by industry veterans, and everyone on the team is a gaming and technology enthusiast.
Our team brings many types of specialist experience to the table, including traditional games and technology PR, backgrounds in written and broadcast journalism, content creation, social and community management and esports. There is no agency in ANZ with our extensive level of experience in these fields
We work with technology, pop culture, and video and tabletop game companies to promote their products and services in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Our clients include HyperX, Plantronics, Razer, Devolver Digital, Nexon, Hasbro and Hi-Rez Studios, to name but a few. We live and breathe games and pop culture, and that's what we demand from anyone joining our team.
Double Jump Communications has doubled in size during the past 12 months, and we are continuing to grow as more clients come to us for our unique industry experience and understanding.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our ranks. The skills and experience we are looking for include;
- Four years' experience in PR, preferably with agency background, but we will consider people with only in-house experience.
- Have a proven track record in maintaining a 'happy client'.
- Have an eye for identifying angles and pitching stories that will pique the interest of media, especially those who are not as ardent gaming fans as us.
- Have good relationships with the contacts across gaming, tech and the wider mainstream media.
- Be a team player, who enjoys fostering the people you manage, and helping them to grow their own skills.
- Be a smart and creative thinker.
You are a passionate gaming fan, whether that is digital, card or board. If you don't play games, then you are not the person for us.
What we offer:
- A supportive environment with a account flat structure, offering career progression within a growing team.
- Positive work-life-balance with flexible hours.
- Front-facing access to clients for team members at all account levels, providing on the job development with support from senior staff.
- Join a team of people with similar passions, and harness your hobbies to be part of thriving agency business dedicated to games and tech.
- Double Jump is part of the Surprise Attack group, including indie games publishing label Surprise Attack.
If the above stirs your passions, and sounds like the move you have been waiting for, then what are you waiting for?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org