Naughty Dog's acclaimed post-apocalyptic adventure is making its way to PlayStation 4.
According to the PlayStation US Blog, The Last of Us Remastered includes two multiplayer map packs, Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories, and the single-player DLC Left Behind, as well as "in-game cinematic commentary" from creative director Neil Druckmann and lead actors Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker.
The PS4 version will output at 1080p with a number of other visual improvements. Druckmann says Naughty Dog is targeting 60 frames per second.
It will launch sometime this southern hemisphere winter.
The listing also details a number of pre-order bonuses:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
It is unclear at this stage whether these pre-order bonuses apply to retailers outside of the US.
Customers who pre-order via PSN will receive:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode