With the Vita title now on shelves in Australia and New Zealand, it's worth knowing a little about this classic update.
- It's an enhanced and added version Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4, which came out to high critical acclaim in March 2009.
- It's a JRPG with a social simulation as an underpinning.
- Visuals of the original game have been remastered.
- An additional 50% of the voice acting from the original.
- The player is brought into a bizzare and mysterious world on the other side of their television (in the game).
- It's a very freeform game, giving players the ability to choose how to spend their time and it having a direct impact on the characters they interact with.
- Sports 100 hours of gameplay.
- It's being universally loved by the critics, with a 94% score on Metacritic and virtually no negative reviews.
- The game was originally planned as a PSP game, but the grunt of the Vita allowed the game to be expanded and improved upon, and so the developer went.
- It's out now for Vita for AUD$44.95 or NZD$59.95.